Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day coming up...

Hey everyone, it was just pointed out to me that it will be February the 14th in about two weeks from now -meaning: Valentine's Day! Since I've been quite busy recently and Daestwen just started her new job we haven't currently got anything planned for that day, but I figured it might be a neat idea to make Valentine's Day-themed pin-ups for the occassion?

If you have a better idea to fit the occassion feel free to let us know by replying to this post or contacting us directly!

PS: Also, if you're not a huge fan of the exploitation of the whole day you are of course welcome to make a I-hate-Valentine's-Day-Pin-up too...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe we could do secret-santa-style valentines? :P

    People can sign up and then are given a person to do a valentine for and then send them in and I'll post them all at the same time anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or do a pinup portrait of someone else on the blog.

    ReplyDelete