Thursday, November 25, 2010

...and now it's red...

Well, my dad wouldn't have had her as a pin-up, that's for sure... Based on a song by The March Violets, 'Dress for You' about a stalker. (Britt, if you don't think this is suitable and a bit too bloody just delete it...)

Bit of a play with a brush or two downloaded from CGHub and supplied by the generous Ditlev

"You like it when I fight,
Struggle, bite, get out the knife
I like the pure white dress you said
And now it's red.
Now it's red..."

3 comments:

  1. Effin sweet. Love the brushwork on the dress, the blood almost looks like a pattern made into the dress at a quick glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomesauce, Aly! Glad to see some new work of you :]

    I'm not queezy of a little blood, so I don't think this is inappropriate really. Makes me want to do a zombie pin-up though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. a_a

    I love the rough treatment of it! It's a bit different from your usual but it came out really great.

    I don't think it's inappropriate, so you're welcome to edit that comment out, if you like. :P

    ReplyDelete